If you’re like us, 2018 was a big and busy year, and there are probably still quite a few things left on your ‘to read’ list gathering dust in your bookmarked pages. To make it easy for you, we thought we’d share our most popular articles from 2018!
10. How To Tell Someone They Did a Bad Job
9. What Separates the Career Haves and the Have Nots
8. How To Cut Costs Without Damaging Your Culture
7. I Love a Job I Should Hate
6. Culture Killer: PROMOTING PEOPLE
5. An Interview with the Honorable Young Kim
4. Culture Killer: ONBOARDING
3. How Old Were You When You Died?
2. The 9 Reasons You Didn’t Get Promoted
1. 57 Thought-Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself
Did your favorite make the cut? Or did we miss a topic you were hoping to see altogether? If there is something you want us to cover in the new year, leave a comment below!
Nora is a co-founder of Happy Spectacular, which she still can't really believe, and she's on a lifelong quest for the world's best cheeseburger (applicants accepted).
How happy are you at work? Take our Career Assessment to find out.