Looking for a Job You Love After College?
Group Coaching for Grads
So you are about to graduate or recently took that walk across the stage – congratulations!
Your graduation is a huge accomplishment, but the job search can feel daunting, especially as you’re adjusting to post-collegiate life. There’s a lot to sort out and adjust to when transitioning from school to work. Group coaching is perfect when you’re feeling that stress, need some help, and want to know you’re not in it alone. You reap the benefits of having a coach and your peers as sounding boards and partners.
What to Expect from Your Group Coaching Program:
- A Discovery Session (one-on-one with your coach before your group starts to gain clarity on direction for yourself and your career)
- Managing your career (figure out what’s really going on at work and how to get the most out of it)
- Strategizing job search (create a plan to search for the right role and company culture in a way that’s right for your industry and your own personal style)
- Networking (even networking can be fun, or at least not a hideous undertaking)
- Identifying + researching (discover companies and industries that are compatible with the person you’ve learned you are through your Discovery and assessments)
- Resume and cover letter (that reflects your own education, experience, story and personal brand; we have additional resume services for those who need help from soup to nuts in this area)
- Role-playing interviews and important discussions (interviews, compensation negotiations, parental low-downs, etc.)
- A Wrap-Up session (one-on-one with your coach to solidify your next steps, goals, and areas of focus)
- A Happy Spectacular Graduate Launch Plan that’s customized for your current and future goals and needs
- $975 investment
- Groups comprised of 4 – 6 soon-to-graduate or recent graduates (within 1 year of completing school)
- 6-week program length:
- Groups starting monthly
- 1:1 Discovery session to be scheduled between you and your coach prior to your group start date
- Contact us (below) for more information on dates
- Groups starting monthly
- Refer a friend to any group and you’ll both save $50!
Who will be leading my Group Coaching program?
Jodi Wellman and Winn Clark provide expert 1:1 coaching and group facilitation as our grad group specialists.
Read more about them here.
You’ve invested a lot of time and money in college. Now’s the time to learn how to get the most out of your education and get started on the right career path. Don’t let your career happen to you!
If this sounds like something that would help you, contact us so we can talk about getting you started (or if you just have some more questions)!