Our ‘way’ (the structure of our coaching programs) is actually based in a lot of recent science.
We’ve taken 22 of the most rigorously-researched elements of well-being and built them into the tools, experiences and exercises that our coaches use to help people figure out their spectacular.
The 22 elements organize themselves nicely into the following Happy Spectacular categories:
- Productive Self (worky stuff)
- Social Self (peopley stuff)
- Physical Self (well-being stuff)
- Inner Self (mindfully stuff)
The degree to which you explore and have experiences assigned to you (by your coach) from each category depends entirely on you: what your goals are, what you want out of work and life, and what interests you.
- Time Management
- Applying Signature Strengths
- Growth and Learning
- Having To Do’s
- Connection to Others and Social Snacking
- Surrounding Self with Happy People
- Daily Physical Activity
- Healthy Nutrition
- Outdoors and Sunshine
- Self Care and Image
- Kindness and Giving
- Knowing What Makes You Happy
- Life Purpose
- Mindfulness, Savoring and Taking Notice