For the Boss
It’s lonely at the top, and we make it a heck of a lot less so when you work with a Happy Spectacular coaches. We find executives particularly prone to the “what’s next” line of thinking (you’ve made it to some definition of the top—now what? You make a good living— so what?). Maybe you’re not energized by what used to excite you, maybe you worked hard to get just where you are and it isn’t all it was cracked up to be—what does that mean and where do you go from here? Mr. or Ms. Executive, we hear you. We’ve been there and we’ve know what you’re dealing with because we’ve worked with hundreds like you. We want to help you figure out what’s next for you.
What to Expect
- An in-depth Discovery process (figure out what you want in your work and life and why it matters)
- Assessments (what are your strengths? Interests? Personality type? Aptitudes? Saboteurs? Your coach will incorporate any 360º data you have from your current &/or previous roles, in addition to determining the best executive assessments for you.)
- Personalized coaching sessions (usually an hour in length every other week, from the comfort of wherever you can speak on a phone, so yes, you can be in an empty conference room at your office or at Starbucks)
- Customized independent experiences (yes, that’s a way better way of calling it homework. Your coach has hundreds of tools, experiences and exercises to draw from and assign to you at the just-right moment. Like the rest of your life, expect to get out of these experiences and assignments what you put into them. Trust us that the work you’ll do in-between your 1:1 sessions with your coach will be helpful and enriching and fun (and sometimes ridiculous, if that’s what you need more of in your life).
- A Happy Spectacular Work + Life Plan that’s customized for your current and future goals and needs
- Access to invitation-only Happy Hours in select cities (like Chicago, San Francisco, New York, Duluth, etc.)
Want to know what this could look like for you? Check out our case studies.