Every life situation is unique, but we can admit it- the rite of passage of transitioning from the hallowed halls of academia to the weird world of work- that can be tough. We’re here to demystify the job-search process (and help course-correct if you feel like you’ve landed the wrong job, or spent years studying the wrong thing). You’re not alone. But we need to know: Do you want more one-on-one time with a coach or to reap the benefits of a group process and go through the ups and downs with a cohort?
What to Expect (from either answer)
- Clarity and control (over the direction your career takes)
- A Discovery process (figure out what you want in your work, life, bank account, etc.- and why it all matters)
- Identifying + researching (discover companies and industries that are compatible to the person you’ve learned you are through your Discovery and assessments)
- Strategizing job search and networking (create a plan to search for the right role and company culture in a way that’s right for your industry and your own personal style and even networking can be fun, or at least not a hideous undertaking)
- Feedback on execution (review of successes, opportunities, progress)
- Role-playing interviews and important discussions (interviews, compensation negotiations, parental low-downs, etc.)
- Resume and cover letter that reflects your own education, experience, story and personal brand (we have additional resume services for those who need help from soup to nuts in this area)
- A Happy Spectacular Work + Life Plan that’s customized for your current and future goals and needs
- Access to invitation-only Happy Hours in select cities (like Chicago, San Francisco, New York, Duluth, etc.)
If any of this sounds right for you, drop us a line and we’ll talk about what coaching will look like for you.
Want to know what this could look like for you? Check out our case studies.