Every life situation is unique, but we can admit it- the rite of passage of transitioning from the hallowed halls of academia to the weird world of work- that can be tough. We’re here to demystify the job-search process (and help course-correct if you feel like you’ve landed the wrong job, or spent years studying the wrong thing). Our program for recent college grads focuses on two elements: first, our Discovery process helps you to understand your passions, interests, and values; to figure out what you want in your work; and to determine why it matters to you. Second, we help you build the job search tools necessary to navigate today’s marketplace.
What to Expect (from either answer)
- Clarity and control (over the direction your career takes)
- A Discovery process (figure out what you want in your work, life, bank account, etc.- and why it all matters)
- Identifying + researching (discover companies and industries that are compatible to the person you’ve learned you are through your Discovery and assessments)
- Strategizing job search and networking (create a plan to search for the right role and company culture in a way that’s right for your industry and your own personal style and even networking can be fun, or at least not a hideous undertaking)
- Feedback on execution (review of successes, opportunities, progress)
- Role-playing interviews and important discussions (interviews, compensation negotiations, parental low-downs, etc.)
- Resume and cover letter that reflects your own education, experience, story, and personal brand
- A Happy Spectacular Work + Life Plan that’s customized for your current and future goals and needs
If any of this sounds right for you, drop us a line and we’ll talk about what coaching will look like for you.
Want to know what this could look like for you? Check out our case studies.