Congratulations for reaching, nearing, or thinking of the end of whatever we’re calling work and retirement these days. Transitioning from a full time work-life to part-time or no-time work schedule is potentially exciting and potentially paralyzing. The same level of care we provide to the young bucks entering Day One of their careers is what we apply to you: the tenured clients who are looking to make the next chapter the most spectacular time of a well-lived, work-filled life.
What to Expect
- An in-depth Discovery process (figure out what retirement looks like to you– you’re not alone if the thought is currently daunting– and why it matters)
- Assessments (what are your strengths? Interests? Personality type? Saboteurs? Your coach will determine the best retirement-related assessments for you.)
- Personalized coaching sessions (usually an hour in length every other week, from the comfort of wherever you can get a wifi connection or speak on a phone, so yes, you can be at Starbucks or in your pajamas)
- Customized independent experiences (yes, that’s a way better way of calling it homework). Your coach has hundreds of tools, experiences and exercises to draw from and assign to you at the just-right moment. Like the rest of your life-after-work, expect to get out of these experiences and assignments what you put into them. Trust us that the work you’ll do in-between your 1:1 sessions with your coach will be helpful and enriching and fun (and sometimes ridiculous, if that’s what you need more of in your life).
- A Happy Spectacular Work + Life Plan that’s customized for your current and future goals and needs
- Access to invitation-only Happy Hours in select cities (like Chicago, San Francisco, New York, Duluth, etc.)
- Optional enrichment tools
Want to know what this could look like for you? Check out our case studies.