Some kids in college have it all figured out- what to study, what internships to take, what career ladder to climb Day One after graduation. And then there’s the rest of us. College, like dating, can be confusing: lots of excitement, uncertainty, success, mildly embarrassing failures, money (well and not-so-well) spent, wild + crazy nights, lessons learned, and pressure to commit. We want to help clear up the confusion. We want to help you feel in control of your choices and build habits as your interests evolve.
What to Expect
- Personalized coaching sessions (usually an hour in length every other week or so, from the comfort of wherever you can get a wifi connection or speak on a phone, so yes, you can be at Starbucks or in your pajamas).
- A concentrated, in-depth Discovery process (figure out what you want in your future, life, etc. – and why it all matters)
- Assessments (what are your strengths? Interests? Personality type? Aptitudes? Saboteurs? Classes and/or Professors that click with you? Classes and/or Professors that drive you to drink?)
- Identifying + researching (discover industries and ultimately companies that are compatible to the person you’ve learned you are through your Discovery and assessments)
- Strategizing (create a plan that incorporates your education and upcoming career– which is really the first huge chunk of your life plan)
- Customized independent experiences and networking (yes, that’s a way better way of calling it homework. Your coach has loads of tools, experiences and exercises to draw from and assign to you at the just-right moment. Like the rest of your life, expect to get out of these experiences and assignments what you put into them. Trust us that the work you’ll do in-between your 1:1 sessions with your coach will be helpful and enriching and fun [even networking can be fun, or at least not a hideous undertaking]). Oh, and we do understand that you’re busy with school. We work this program into your life– we’re pretty good at that.
- Feedback on execution (review of successes, opportunities, progress)
- Role-playing important discussions (interviews, internship conversationss, parental low-downs, etc.)
- Assistance with a resume that reflects your education, experience, story and personal brand
- A Happy Spectacular Work + Life Plan that’s customized for your current and future goals and needs
If this sounds right for you, drop us a line and we’ll talk about what coaching will look like for you.
Want to know what this could look like for you? Check out our case studies.